Tàri-Nienna - Creative Log

Monday, October 25, 2004

Current and Future Projects

I saw all those blogs and groups that are crocheting and I want to join in!

I started crocheting late, I was 28 years old. The mother of my boyfriend at the time was an avid crocheter and I got the bug.

I go through waves of inspirations and production than slow down for a few months so if it seams like I am not writing so much, don't worry, I will be back.

I have been working on a few baby things in the past months, my sister is pregnant so I have to do my aunty's duty. A little girl is expected at the beginning of December, first in the family, she will make a hit.

Now I am working on a poncho. Yes, the most popular item on the net, I am pretty sure! It is for Nat, my brother's girlfriend.... Christmas present.

I have a couple other projects on the backburner;
  • Another poncho for Michelle this time, I found the prefect pink yarn this weekend.
  • Baby cover, Boyish colors, just in case. I have a few pregnant girlfriends and if I get less productive I should be ready.
  • A lacy curtain for the bathroom sink

I don't have a digital camera but I will find a way to get my creations on the blog