Tàri-Nienna - Creative Log

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

I love those progress bars

For the love of yarn! (I saw that somewhereelse and I just thouht i would find a day to use it) I don't know what I am doing wrong but I cannot make it work in my blog... . All I get is a white rectangle. I found the info at http://annamation.ca/annaknits/freeblogstuff.php.

Hopefully "Anna" can help me, I sent her an e-mail. She has not updated her blog for over a year so I am not expecting too much results. I am getting a little frustrated. I asked yarngirl for her input since she has them in her blog ... I think it is her because that is not what the address is saying.

I worked on the "black" poncho last night and the two pieces are ready, I will be able to finish it tonight and move on. Youppi!

No more black mood