Tàri-Nienna - Creative Log

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Does the color you work with influence your mood?

I know, I said before that I would not work with black anymore but here I am again!

It's just that everybody seems to like black and it goes with everything... I don't need excuses but once again I have a half done #!!@!! BLACK poncho, I am sick of it and I am dying to finish it... I guess I will need to make another pink poncho to set things right and see "la vie en rose" again.

I guess it is not helping my mood that yesterday I picked up my engagement ring after having it resized, first I found it too small... they make it oval so it is squishing my finger and when I got out of the store I realised that the white gold is not so white anymore... It has a golden tint in it. I did not see it because of the lights they have in the store, the diamond looked stunning so I did not notice the gold color. Anyway, I had to give it back this morning and will have to wait another week or so before I can wear it ... forever, I know.

I found a neat pattern at hook me up today for a Shavasana bag, I have a nice orangy, yellowy... very sunny yarn I will use to do it, it matches my yoga mat. That should help with my moods!