Tàri-Nienna - Creative Log

Friday, November 05, 2004

I am officially a Crochet Addict!

My work requests some traveling and yesterday I had to go to another town (2.5 hrs drive) to meet with some clients. I left home in the morning and was coming back today. I realised when I was about 1hr from the house that I had forgotten my "crochet bag" where I keep a project in progress. I was so disappointed and I could not face a day without crocheting. So after my first meeting, I had a bit of a wait before the next one so I went to a store and bought some yarn and a hook. Nothing fancy, just cotton yarn to do a couple dishcloths. So here it is, I am a crochet addict and I have no intention to quit anytime soon!

And since that is what I am and that I am proud of it, I have to tell the world! I have been crocheting in public regularly but the new thing is my blog so I joined a blog ring: Crochet blogs. I also found a Crochet Meet Up group in my region; I am pretty excited about that. The next meeting is in December and I am very much looking forward to it. I also met two fellow crocheters at my Tai-Chi class; I don’t know where this will lead to only future will tell…