Tàri-Nienna - Creative Log

Monday, November 22, 2004

Pink Poncho is a success

I made the pink poncho for my girl friend, she lives in a city about 3.5 hours from me. I had to go for work so I thought about giving her her Christmas present right away. She loved it! I also think that it is lovely. She wore it this weekend and send me an e-mail about it this morning... that sure put sunshine in my day

"Bonjour MJ,
How was your weekend? Did you catch up on your sleep?I wanted to let you know that I received a LOT of compliments on your beautiful poncho yesterday! I wore it out for dinner with Dave and his parents - and they all thought that it was completely gorgeous! ;-)
"Stunning" was the word his father used! Just wanted to let you know that others appreciate your talent and creativity!!! :-)Have a great day & week!M."

It is a mix of a couple pattern I found on the internet, asymmetrical poncho stitch from Bella online with a "two rectangles pattern". I will have to ask her for a picture.