Tàri-Nienna - Creative Log

Monday, December 06, 2004

Never too late

I spend most of the afternoon yesterday going over the hooded poncho pattern. I could see that my work started twisting and I thought that I should really spend sometime and convert the whole pattern before I move any further. So I checked the number of stitch and rows, calculated the length and width… I spend a lot of time on it but it is all done.

I seriously thought about undoing everything and starting from scratch… I even started all the beginning chains and a bit of the first row… But then I just could not rip all the work I have done this week. So I rip maybe a third of the work I have done so far and I am back at it… Anyway I will have to make another one to try the pattern from the beginning but I want this one to be ready for Christmas I must hurry.