Tàri-Nienna - Creative Log

Monday, January 10, 2005

Busy and expensive weekend

In my last post, I was whining about a digital camera. So on Friday, I did my homework, found a few models that I liked and discuss with Mike about buying. Saturday, we got it! I am so excited, I am still working on learning how it works but I should have some pictures soon.

I was taking a picture of my baby ripple afghan when I realized that I must have forgot a few stiches because it is not straight on one side. I will have to start all over but with the tip that Andrea gave me, I am looking forward to try it... But I am also thinking of changing my pattern to this one...

I finished the hat for the swap but I want to add something with it. I can't just send that! I will be working on that too... but tonight I have Tai-Chi so not too much time for crochet