Tàri-Nienna - Creative Log

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Hat Swap and Crochet along

I finish my hat for the swap last night. Actually, I finished it a while back but I wanted to make something else to go with it and add a little of my hometown. So here it is I have my entire package ready. I will go to the post office at my lunch break to send it. I think it is pretty cute… Shout! I just realised, I forgot to take a picture of it! Ok so what I will do is get the whole package ready with the stamps and all so I can send it tomorrow without having to go back to the post office but I can bring it back home to take a picture… I need to develop the reflex to take picture of my work.

I started over my baby afghan last night witht the new pattern. I realised that it is the third time that I am doing that with the same yarn but I keep on starting with a new ball. So three beginnings and three broke into balls… Got to look at the good side, the yarn end is found!