Tàri-Nienna - Creative Log

Thursday, November 03, 2005

I am back

With the wedding preparations, I have been gone for quite a while. Even if I kept busy on the crochet side I did not post.

So here is an update,

I made a bunch of bookmarks for a get together I had with my girlfriends before the wedding... I think they liked it. I had party bags with sweets, hand cream, nail polish and hangover kit (a multi-vitamin and an Advil).

For the wedding, I made a basket with thread and starched it... It look great but when we put the flowers in it was a little wet and it lost all the stiffness it had giving a hard time to my flower girl. She could hardly hold it by the handle.... poor sweetie, not a success.

I also worked on a garter for a while but I could not figure out why it was not working and I kinda ran out of time...

Other than that, I made a hoodie for the daughter of a friend and I am working on a Spring Crochet for me. That is my projects for now....

I should start something for my goddaughter for Christmas, I am thinking about a poncho. There is a really nice one with a hood in the Family Circle Easy Crochet for kids. She would have it for a long time and I have a soft spot for hoodies.

That's it for now. I will have pictures shortly... this weekend