Tàri-Nienna - Creative Log

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Busy, busy!

I am pretty busy since my return from vacation with the wedding prep and at work, one of my colleagues quitted, so I don't have anybody to dump my work on ;o)

I thought I should put a brief update... Pictures will come later.

During my vacation, I worked on my projects a little less that I was expecting, too much skiing and too tired after a full day on the runs to lift anything, but I was able to catch up on the flight there and back ( almost 12 hours each with lay-overs):

I finished the two hats for charity
I made two more strips for my ripple baby afghan... I talked to my girlfriend yesterday, she is at 2 cm... I need to hurry.

When I came back from my trip to Beautiful BC, I had my package from the Hat Swap. I got a really nice set for this spring. It is taupe and brown, it will go so well with my leather jacket. Thank you so much Kari!

I went for wedding dress, it is really difficult to make my choice, but I am starting to see what I could make to go with it... a shawl or a shrug... will see